Coronavirus / COVID-19
As more cases have been confirmed in Ireland we would like to reassure members that we are currently operating as usual. If you would prefer not to come into the office, there are alternative options for transacting on your account. Now is a great time to sign up for online access.
Online & Phone options, if you wish to avoid transacting in the branch.
I want to make a payment by debit card.
- We can take debit card payments via the phone. Call us on 053 912 3909, our phone lines are open 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
I would like to transact online but I am not yet registered for online services.
- Simply click on the following link to register for ONLINE ACCESS.
I am registered for Online Services but can’t remember my login codes.
- We can help you by clicking on the ONLINE ACCESS link
I want to apply for a loan.
- Call us on 053 912 3909 and choose option 1 for Loans, our phone lines are open 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
- Email us on email@example.com; once we have your up to date i.d., ppsn and proof of address on file we can complete your application over email with you.
I need to speak to someone about my loan repayments.
- Any member of our credit control team is here to help you. Please call 053 912 3909 and choose option 2 for credit control.
I have physical money or a cheque to lodge into my account and am worried about coming into a branch.
- We have a quick lodge secure cash box just inside the first set of doors to the left. You can put your money or cheque in an envelope and fill out your account details on a docket provided and post it through the hatch, minimising the time you spend in the branch.
If you do need to come into our office, please observe the documented safety advice from the HSE.
In the event of a Covid-19 incident preventing public access to our offices, please note that all electronic payments e.g. standing orders will be processed as normal.
If the situation regarding Covid-19 directly impacts credit union staff, we will provide you with further updates.