Estimate your repayments and make a Loan Enquiry today!
Terms & Conditions Apply. *All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authorative or legally binding. Wexford Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
Why Borrow a Wexford Credit Union Holiday Loan?
1. You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
2. Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
3. There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
4. Credit Union rates are fair and reasonable and capped by law
5. In the event of your death your credit union loan is insured subject to terms and conditions and eligibility
6. You are a valued member not a customer
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Wexford Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.