Loan Application Process
Prior to considering a loan you need to ask yourself a number of questions.
- How much can you afford?
- How long do you want to have the loan for?
When required we’ll give you professional and friendly advice to help you through this process. Once you decide what type of loan and the amount you would like to request, you are ready to apply for your loan.
The application process will include:
- An update of your details on our system
- Standard questions regarding the purpose of the loan
- Details of your household income and outgoings.
- As part of this process Irish Credit Bureau consent will be requested from you.
- You will also be required to provide proof of your ability to repay.
Loans are available to all our members, if you are not a member you must first join the credit union.
Applying for a loan could not be easier!
Apply in branch
Members can apply over the phone or by email:
Tel: 053 9123909
To speed up your Loan Application, it may be useful to know that the following Documentation is typically required:
Employed full or part-time:
A recent payslip within the last 2 months of application
Recent audited accounts & confirmation of tax position
Proof of pension (receipt or bank statement)
Proof of social welfare payments (receipt or bank statement)
Note: This list is a guideline only. You may be required to bring other documentation, depending on the complexity and/or purpose of the loan.
Please be aware that loans can only be collected by a Member when all Membership Account Details are current & valid.
- Photo reference
- Current Proof of Identity
- Current Proof of Address
This information may also be sought for Share Withdrawal purposes