Loan Application Process
Please be aware that loans can only be applied for and collected by a member when all Membership Account Details are current & valid.
- Photo reference
- Current Proof of Identity
- Current Proof of Address
- Proof of PPSN
To see an example of acceptable verification documents, please click here (Note: we cannot accept the Public Services Card as proof of any of the above)
Before considering a loan, you need to ask yourself some questions.
- How much can you afford?
- How long do you want to have the loan?
When required, we’ll give you professional and friendly advice to help you through this process. Once you decide what type of loan and the amount you would like to request, you are ready to apply for your loan.
During the application process, we will:
- Update your details on our system to ensure data accuracy
- Ask questions regarding the purpose of the loan
- Require details of your household income and outgoings.
- Consult the Central Credit Register
- Request proof of your ability to repay.
Loans are available to adult members only. If you are not a member, you must first join the credit union.
Applying for a loan could not be easier!
You can apply in our branch or online.
Members can apply online by logging into the CU Online services area. You will need to register first.
Members can also apply over the phone or by email:
Tel: 053 9123909
To speed up your Loan Application, it may be helpful to know what documentation is typically required – which you can find here.