Why Borrow With Wexford Credit Union?
- Education loan rate only 4.9% (5.0% APR)
- No penalties on lump sum lodgements or early repayment of the loan (this is important for students receiving a grant and might want to pay a lump sum off their loan)
- The quicker you clear your loan , the less interest you pay
- Free Life Savings and Loan Protection Insurance ( terms and conditions apply )
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Credit Union rates are fair and reasonable and capped by law
- In the event of your death your credit union loan is insured subject to terms and conditions and eligibility
- You are a valued member not a customer
Typical Loan Examples Over 1 Year
|Loan Amount||Weekly Repayments over 1 year|
You have the option to pay your loan back weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Try our loan calculator on our website www.wexfordcreditunion.ie/loan-calculator/ to help you assess the best repayment to suit your needs.
A credit union student loan can help you in many ways, whether it’s to pay for registration fees, rent, books, course material or just living expenses. At this expensive stage in life, you’ll find Wexford Credit Union is there to help you. Simply send us an enquiry and we’ll soon have you sorted for the year ahead.
If you would like a copy of our Student Loan Information Sheet outlining everything you need to get your application underway, simply log onto www.wexfordcreditunion.ie/downloads/. Otherwise phone the office on 053 9123909 and we can post one out to you.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Wexford Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.