Estimate your repayments and make a Loan Enquiry today!
Terms & Conditions Apply. *All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authorative or legally binding. Wexford Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
Advantages of Wexford Credit Union Student Loans:
- Education loan rate only 4.9% (5.0% APR)
- No penalties on lump sum lodgements or early repayment of the loan (this is important for students receiving a grant and might want to pay a lump sum off their loan)
- The quicker you clear your loan , the less interest you pay
- Free Life Savings and Loan Protection Insurance ( terms and conditions apply )
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Credit Union rates are fair and reasonable and capped by law
- In the event of your death your credit union loan is insured subject to terms and conditions and eligibility
- You are a valued member not a customer
Download Our Student Loan Information Sheet. Otherwise phone the office on 053 9123909 and we can post one out to you.
If you’re not already a member, everything you need to know is right here: MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Wexford Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.