Estimate your repayments and make a Loan Enquiry today!
Terms & Conditions Apply. *All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authorative or legally binding. Wexford Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
Wexford Credit Union Car Loan Vs PCP Loans
Before you opt for PCP finance, compare the total cost and ensure you understand all the small print;
1. Who is providing the finance?
2. Can the car be repossessed for missed payments?
3. Missed repayment fees or Repossession charges?
4. Servicing and maintenance requirements?
5. Penalties for exceeding kilometres allowed?
6. Penalties for not meeting the acceptable return condition of the car?
7. Fees and charges to set up PCP?
8. How will you pay the Balloon Payment?
(If you already took out PCP finance on a car and are approaching the Balloon payment,
you can get a Wexford Credit Union Loan to clear the Balloon payment and keep the car)
What’s important about choosing a Wexford Credit Union loan is You’re in Control!
- No penalties on lump sum lodgements or early repayment of the loan
- The quicker you clear your loan, the less interest you pay
- Free Life Savings and Loan Protection Insurance (terms and conditions apply)
Interested? Let’s set the wheels in motion!
If you are a member and would like to apply, simply:
- call us on 053 9123909
- drop in and apply at our office in Anne Street.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Apply online in our Member Login Area.
- Haven’t Registered for online access yet? No problem Register Now
If you’re not already a member, everything you need to know is right here: MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Wexford Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.