Why Borrow From Us?
We approve 95% of all loan applications
- Yes, you read correctly. We approve 95% of all loan applications we receive. So it’s highly likely we will say yes to your request.
- We offer flexible term and repayment options.
- You have the option to pay your loan back weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Try our LOAN CALCULATOR to help you assess the best repayment option to suit your needs. By offering flexible term and repayment options we put our members in control
- We make it easy to apply for a loan.
- We make it easy to apply for a loan. You can submit a loan application through our members login area CU Online, call us on 053 9123909, email us at email@example.com or apply at our office in Anne Street, Wexford.
- We provide free loan protection insurance to eligible members.
- It means that, in the unlikely event of your passing during the term of your loan, your dependents won’t have to pay the outstanding balance (subject to terms and conditions.
- We don’t charge any transaction fees.
- With us, there are no administration charges or arrangement fees, no hidden extras or nasty surprises. What you see is what you get.
- We don’t penalise you for early repayment.
- If you want to pay off your loan early, we won’t stand in your way. You can clear your loan whenever you want, at no extra cost.
- We calculate interest on the reducing balance method.
- It means you pay less interest with each repayment which can make a big difference over the lifetime of a loan.
- We offer loan products for every need
- We’re not just here for cars and home improvements. We look at things differently: so whatever you need don’t be afraid to ask, we want to help you, we want to give you a loan. As your local credit union, we’re not here for profit we’re here for you.
- Loans are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions apply. Wexford Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.