SUPPORTING OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY PROJECTS
The Wexford Credit Union community Loan product offers capital to our local community or voluntary organisations established to benefit individuals’ social, economic, or environmental well-being within our common bond.
WHY BORROW WITH WEXFORD CREDIT UNION?
- Your community group can borrow up to €900 000 over a 25-year term for secured loans—Max 10 years for unsecured lending.
- We don’t charge any administration fees or charges.
- Your community group can repay the loan earlier without penalties.
- Large-scale community projects will require a first charge.
- By borrowing from the credit union, you support your local community.
Before any loan application is made, you will need to open a group account; however, a lending officer will assess if your loan meets the underwriting criteria of the credit union before opening a group account.
Proof of Identity
– Current proof of ID and address of the principal officers/trustees/directors/beneficial owners.
– Proof of ID and Address of the principal officers/ trustees/ directors
Proof of Income
– Most Recent accounts / Record of Income & Expenditure (2 Years)
– Tax Clearance cert (If applicable)
– Financial Projections / Cashflow statements
– Copy of Funding Letter offer (if applicable)
– Current bank/ loan/ HP statements / Credit Card (at least 6 months)
– Detailed description of the purpose of the loan
– Charitable status details (if applicable)
– Key activities / specific services provided
Other information deemed necessary by the credit union
Estimate your repayments and make a Loan Enquiry today!
WARNING: Terms & Conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Wexford Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.