A vacancy for a Member Service Representative/Teller has arisen in Wexford Credit Union on a 12-month contract. This is an entry-level position working as part of a larger team. This role will report directly to the Office Supervisor of the Credit Union based in the heart of Wexford town.
This is a full-time role with a requirement to work 37.5 hours per week, including alternative Saturdays.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering an excellent member experience by providing an efficient front-facing and telephone service to members while adhering to service level standards and compliance.
- Provide exemplary service to all Wexford Credit Unions members and potential new members by effectively resolving member queries first time, leading to the minimisation of referring issues to other departments for resolution.
- Proactively participate in continuous training and development to provide the highest service levels in quality and focus to members.
- Keep up to date on promotional initiatives and new products and services implemented within the credit union.
- Promote a culture that reflects the Credit Union’s values and encourages good performance and excellent member services.
- In conjunction with the Supervisor, ensure that the Credit Union is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in all process improvement service enhancements.
- Undertake all administrative and operational instructions within the team.
- Processing members’ lodgements and withdrawals
- Keep all relevant systems up to date
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation
- Any other duties as specified by the Supervisor
- Relevant 3rd level qualification is desirable.
- Customer-focused with a proven track record of delivering exemplary customer service
- Experience within a financial regulated environment with EPA or QFA qualifications is desirable but not essential.
- Cash Handling and Balancing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills to accurately respond to inquiries and requests
- Demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change
- Strong Computer literacy skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure and work on own initiative
Excellent customer service, Planning & Organising, Office Administration, System Administration
Pension, Paid Holidays, Gym membership