With CU Online+ you can have 24/7 access to..
How to Register
1) Click Register Now at the top of this page or the home page.
2) Create your username
3) Complete the online form
4) Create your password
5) Take note of your username and password, you will need these to login
6) You will receive your PIN via text message once your registration is accepted.
**Please note, your registration will only be accepted if your verification documents are up to date on your account. Click here for more information on acceptable verification documents.
Once you have received your PIN
1) Go to www.wexfordcreditunion.ie
2) Hit the Log in button
3) Enter your USERNAME
4) Enter the PASSWORD you created when you registered
5) Click “Generate One Time Passcode” – you should receive a four digit pin directly to your mobile phone.
6) Enter this 4 digit One Time Passcode and click “I approve this transaction“
7) Enter your PIN – this is the 8 digit number you received via text message.
8) Click submit
9) If prompted to so do, enter a memorable word.
10) You should now be in your online account.
• You must be a member of Wexford Credit Union to register for online banking.
If you are not yet a member, find out how to join here.
• You must be the account holder to register for online access
• It is not possible for account holders under the age of 16 years to have online access.
• Joint accounts where both members are needed to withdraw will not be granted online access
• Group Accounts such as clubs, associations or charities cannot have online access.
• Internet Explorer cannot be used to log on, please use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Please click here for our full Cu Online Terms & Conditions.
If your security credentials have been lost or stolen, if abuse of your online account is detected or suspected or if you would like to close your online account:
Please contact the credit union as soon as possible. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 053 915 5004 Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm (Except Wednesdays from 10.30am)
You can view /download the Framework Contract here